What I did in the weekend?

Hi everyone!! 馃憢

I went to Lollapalooza the last friday, saturday and sunday, it was a very funny and intresting weekend!! I went to three friends, my best friend Soledad, Martin and Camila.
The friday i saw a lot of artist like Kendrick Lamar and dj's like Gryffin, Kungs and Fisher.
Fisher was my favorite, all the people was dancing and jumping, it was very fun.
The saturday me and my friends arrive in the parque early and we to take advantage of, we take a long walk and discovered the surprises that the festival has, like cool places to take a picture.
In the afternoon we see Ziggy Marley, Portugal The Man, Years and years, Post Malone and Odesza.
I think Portugal The Man was my favorite band that day, they sound pretty cool and the show was magnificent.
Also Years and Years was very fun, me and my friends danced a lot and we singed all the songs, we laught a lot and we haved a really good time.
The last day all of us are very tired but we keep going danced and signed all teh songs of our favorite artist. We expected  all the day for The Artic Monkeys, the presentation of the group was the last one so we waited all day for seen them.
I see the band The 1975 and definitely was my favorite!! The band sounds excellent and the vocalist had a great voice! It was my favorite show in all the festival.
My weekend was very nice! I love go to concerts and lisent live music, the people was great and it was a plan different that i had every weekend, so im very greateful to had the oportunitty to went.

I will leave one video of the presentation of The 1975, hope you like!!馃榿馃挋

Comentarios

  1. Wow! Sounds like you had a great time. I would love to see Kendrick Lamar. I went to Lollapalooza 1 & 3. I saw Portugal the Man at the last one:)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Some favorites movies

Cartagena de Indias

DOGS